Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Synthetic Fragrances

Does this cover all black tattoos? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
is this foundation good for oily skin?
Is this foundation good for combination skin?
Start your review of Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation!
2 years agoCoral gables , FL
This is my favourite high coverage foundation, last all day long and I have super oily skin, it doesn't crease at all
2 years agoManchester
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE
Bought this the other week, it is the best foundation I’ve ever had. Full coverage, lasts all day and looks amazing!!
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone
I love this foundation. If you want matte and ultra FULL coverage, this is the foundation to buy. Awesome foundation
2 years ago
Haven't try anything this good before. Natural ingredients and perfect final look. I'll buy this again without doubt!
2 years ago
This foundation performs really well if you use it with Kat Von D primer. The coverage it provides is medium to full
2 years ago
The coverage on this is 100% so so good it can literly cover anything i am obssessed and love it and will use forever
2 years ago
Brilliant coverage. Not great for dry skin so use a good moisturiser before using this. Covers up my Roseacea great.
3 years ago
My skin of my face loves this makeup, me deja la piel mate, y es algo que realmente aprecio y me encanta de esta base
3 years ago
This is my favorite foundation of the moment , it covers everything and you just need one pump to do your entire face
3 years agoSaskatoon, SK
This is a good foundation. But is is pretty heavy. It is very thick with lots of coverage. It goes on smooth though.

4095 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...