BY KAT VON D

liarose8642 B.
Breesport
Love this setting powder! It makes my base look flawless. It’s not too heavy or cakey. And I think it really helped the longevity of my makeup. It lasted quite a long time, so I think it’s worth the money.
Lao W.
Mauston
I use this as both a baking powder and setting powder and it’s perfect for both. It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel powdery which I love. For simple makeup days this works perfect for setting and on the go.
Irma F.
West fargo, ND
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like this product. My friend always uses it on me to set my foundation and it makes my foundation appear smoother and hides my pores. It also helps my face be less oily.
Stephanie B.
Crest Hill, IL
This product leaves you LITERALLY FLAWLESS!!!! it goes on so smooth with out making your face look blotchy or cakey! I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends it’s a must in my makeup collection!
Jessica L.
Howell, NJ
I use the translucent color all the time to set my concealer. You can bake or just regularly set. It locks in my concealer and keeps it looking fresh the entire day. Doesn’t look cakey. You can get a travel mini size or regular full size. No flashback
Sam M.
Philadelphia
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is a good setting powder but can wash you out if you use it to bake your under eyes. A little bit of this powder will go a long way which is why a brush is better for application than a sponge that way you don’t end up caking it on.
Michelle R.
Marana, AZ
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I really started enjoying this powder after I took it on vacation and it all came out into the top of the jar. It’s so much easier to apply now with my beauty blender. It’s good.
Joy C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This has become my new favorite setting powder. As I get older my skin has become dryer overall and this is not overly drying on my skin. It also has a bit of a luminous quality to it. Very finely milled too. I will definitely repurchase.
Julia M.
indiana
Great for all day wear with no flash back! Perfect for all skin types as it leaves your skin looking absolutely flawless. It’s matte and will erase any shininess or fine lines.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Seriously, so good! This product leaves my makeup and skin looking silky smooth! I love using it with the kat von d Lock-it setting spray! Just wish her products were a tad more affordable!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora