BY KAT VON D

Venessa S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is my go to setting powder in able to bake with it and apply on top of powder or on top of concealer there’s no oxidizing or “cakinesss “ it gives so much highlight and makes my final makeup look complete.
Julissa P.
Now this powder is fabulous and great for the price! Baking is beautifully set and long wearing with this! Kat knows how to please a full coverage M.U.G. Definitely would buy again.
S E R I N A ★ H.
Honolulu, HI
Great powder for setting the under eye area and to set with all over. The formula is amazing as it doesn’t feel to dry or leave your foundation crepe like. I love that it is a very fine powder
Vanessa G.
S San Fran, CA
This is a super finely mild powder and is amazing to set the whole face and bake underneath the under eyes or just set them I also love to use this to set my eyelids it gives it a super smooth feel and I have oily skin and it definitely helps so my oils don’t peek through so quickly. Definitely recommend
Mahreen K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Oh Kat Von D is the ultimate powder. Let’s talk about the packaging. It’s compact and easy to use. I apply with a sponge sometimes or with a small brush under eye and my oily T zone
Megan R.
Valley Stream, NY
BUY THIS! I love this so much and I use it everyday. It give no flashback I photos which is such a plus. In addition it’s such a silky fine powder and it set the under eye amazingly
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
Kat Von D Lock-It setting powder is pricey but worth it. My make up lasts long but her entire line is a bit expensive for the sizes of the products... but still very much worth it.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
This product is just not for me. I have large pores and really oily skin. The Kat Von D setting powder makes my face look really oily, more than normal and it separates on my face.
michelle r.
San antonio, TX
Plus about link link with your which helps for a while but recently has had to go back and sleep through the to whoever has pretty Advanced algebra and conversations dr. Roberts husband
Alicia P.
Philadelphia
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This powder is good, don’t get me wrong. I just have dry skin and this matte finish powder really dried out my skin and did not make my makeup look great. BUT it does make it last.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora