BY KAT VON D

Hailey C.
Ray, OH
Yasss!! This is my favorite setting powder. It works excellent and does not make your face feel super cakey like others. I'm a makeup fanatic so this is a must for my makeup routine.👍❤
Nathaly L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Kat Von D is definitely known for makeup that is not moving that being said I found this product amazing totes use it on days where I know I’ll be photographed with friends and family.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I call this a filter with out using a filter powder. Makes my pictures perfect all the time. I don’t mind paying a little more for a great product. I don’t use much and it lasts a while!
Alexus S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Used on under eyes and made my under eyes look extremely cakey and I have dry under eyes. I used it over entire face and I my t zone it looked ok but it left a powder look on my face!
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I am a loyal kat von d beauty junkie. I love her products. From her lipsticks to foundation to tattoo liner to setting powder. I highly recommend this. Very easy to apply and no flashback
Allie G.
The best fricken powder I’ve used! Some people complains about it leaving a stain but I’ve never had that issue nor have the people I’ve used it on. Brightens the face so much and leaves it feelings extra smooth!
Heather B.
Hermon , ME
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This goes perfectly with my kat von d foundation. I will admit that this one is a little cakier than other powders but, it settles matte and it’s very brightening for under the eyes.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I love this powder, it leaves your face with a smooth, beautiful finish. Your makeup will be as beautiful hrs later, as it was when you applied it, lock it in is the perfect description!
Nabiha M.
Richmond, TX
Love this setting powder. I’ve been using it for two years and it gives my face a nice and clean look. I really like how there’s a lot of powder in it because it lasts for a very long time. The amount of product and quality of it makes it worth it.
Brii D.
Bronx
I love this powder is like you don’t have makeup in you Face is a matte finish spectacular, I use every day and my makeup routine for the morning, I recommend this powder is very very good, for all types of skin
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora