BY KAT VON D

Lexie S.
Aledo, TX
I'm not sure if i'm just so used to my old compact or what but i don't care for this powder. It does seem to lighten under my eyes and make my darker foundation lighter. But it just doesn't seem to blend well all over my face and it just feels so lite weight like its not helping cover anything i have mixed feeling about this.
Kristi R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great setting powder and leave a great finish but it does leave my skin looking a little white/chalky more than some other setting powders do. This powder is great for setting and keeps my makeup lasting longer but I can definitely see the chalkiness in pictures.
Jenn 🦄.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This changed the game for me. I have used powder to set before but this stepped it up for me. I use it with my Beautyblender and it sets my makeup, it is a bit of coverage and if I am looking for a no frills look I don’t reach for this but on a night out it is perfection.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I started using this powder when i got a sample! I like it better than white translucent powders because no matter what I do I still get white under eyes for photos! This powder is easy to apply, sets the face well. /about the same price range as most setting powders!
Alyona M.
Los Angeles
I really wanted to love the product, since I have her lipsticks and I love them, but I think it breaks my foundation, every time I use it it on my face after few hours feels like that its been separating... I dont even know how to explain this better... I will give it try with diferrent primers and foundations as well, hopefully its not the powder. I wonder if anyone else had the same issue..
Marisa V.
This is a good product. It really helps to set my makeup and keep It lasting all Night! The only issue I may have with the product is that if not blended in properly it may leave white patches on the skin. However this product is great for brightening up the skin!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
A little heavier than I tend to like in a setting powder. Too heavy for under eye baking. It works ok for a light overall dusting but needs a like hand because other wise it can look quite cakey. I’m combination/oily and maybe it’s just not the right match for me.
Tangela M.
Elberton, GA
This is one of my absolute favorite powders of all time!!! I tried it out by buying the smaller version (which I recommended doing if you’re not entirely sure) but I used the entire thing and purchased the full size!!! I feel like it works good with my oily skin!
Tina D.
College Point, NY
The absolute BEST setting powder ever!! I use it everyday to set my concealer first then my whole face. It makes my skin look flawless and it does not stick to my dry patches at all. I have repurchased it many times and have two in my vanity so I never run out đź–¤
Morrigan J.
Rineyville, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Personally I do not like this product, it has horrible flashback, it is shimmery and is probably best for oily skin, it has a very soft texture but in a baking soda kind of texture way, I probably wouldn’t re purchase this product again nor would I recommend it.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora