BY KAT VON D

Mireya M.
Elm City
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
As with all other powders I’ve tried, I’m not a huge fan bc of my skin. I do use a light dusting to set the areas of my face that don’t have fine lines and wrinkles and it works ok on those areas.
Nicole F.
Pueblo, CO
I love this powder! If you’re dry in some spots it may cling to the dry patches but it is an amazing setting powder. Makes make up last and transfer proof all day! No touch ups needed! You also get a lot of product for the price!
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
This setting powder is my favorite for setting under eye concealer! It sets almost instantly and makes a super smooth finish. Not to mention, the small applicator is a perfect fit for the eye. Complete coverage from pot to lid!
Bianca M.
clearwater , FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
i really like this! doesn’t feel heavy once applied like some powders, no strange smells either like some setting powders. i like that it keeps my make up on all day even on hot days! deff a fan!
Jenny E.
Roswell, GA
This powder is high end and pricey but it is so great! It will give your face the perfect matte finish. Minimizing your wrinkles and pores. Leaving a natural finish. I love it, it is absolutely amazing and you will love it too!
Kelly j.
Everything lock it by Kat vd you can bet it will last forever on your face. When I use this for baking it keeps my makeup looking so fresh! Super finely milled so it doesnt add texture to your skin. Love!
Nora C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is a really good loose translucent powder. It’s one of the first powders I’ve ever bought back in the day and I still use it today. It gives a nice matte finish and it’s awesome for baking under your eyes or anywhere else!
Madison W.
Fort Stewart, GA
I didn’t like this setting powder at all. It didn’t set the face well and I didn’t like how it felt on my skin. I had heard bad things about it but wanted to give it a go anyway and it was a waste!
Kristyn J.
Grafton
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is my go to setting powder! I use it every single day. It definitely keeps any of my foundations and concealers in place. I have oily to combination skin and it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. Definitely recommend.
Ashley P.
This is the next swtting powder i want to try i have heard the best things about this one laura mercier and cover fx and if it works like those 2 or better ? Then theres no stopping this product lol
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora