BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Cori A.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this setting powder! Especially with the lock it foundation! It gave me an awesome matte finish and made my foundation last all day! It doesn’t take much at all so it seems to last quite awhile! Define would purchase it again!!
Caelie D.
Dallas, GA
Got a small size of this from sephora a while back and I do really like it.. It def sets very well and mattes down my oily zones well. I think it's about par for the course for most setting powders!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
This setting powder is a gift from the gods. Kat von d products are a staple for me. This powder gives you no flash back and is just all around amazing. I love it and I’ll pick this over laura mercier any day
Amy K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I noticed there was a lot of flashback in pictures. It dried out my already dry skin. I really wanted to love it, but I just couldn't. It didn't compare to the Too Faced peach setting powder.
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
I used this powder for a few years and I do like it it is one of my top favorite powders to use. The only thing that I don't like about this powder is that it leaves my skin feeling a little tight.
Yessie A.
Richardson
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Kay Von D Setting Powder keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. It is a easy product to apply on the face. This setting powder is good to my combination skin. I would so totally buy it again.
Anna W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It’s awesome at making my concealer last all day but I don’t think it brightens at all. It does work well for concealer so I will continue to use!
Shanna C.
Terre Haute
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This setting powder is lovely! There’s no flashback and it works well for all skin types. It keeps my under eyes from creasing as well as any other fine lines on my face.
Candice F.
Pamplico, SC
I use this everyday I do a full face to bake under my eyes. Has good coverage and do and crease under my eyes. One jar of powder has lasted for months and I still have plenty left. Will Buy again.
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I love this product so much. It’s very lightweight and undetectable on the skin. It really does help your makeup to stay on longer. No white cast or flashback either! My favorite setting powder for sure
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?