BY KAT VON D

Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not like this powder. I bought It, hearing raves about It, but it made.my face feel tight, and left it looking textured. My skin seriously looked like the cracked dirt grounds of the Sahara desert.
Leanne G.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is probably the best setting powder on the market for genuinely locking in makeup. This is the stuff I use when I’m going to a show and really don’t want my makeup to move. I recommend this highly.
Cristina J.
Gives me a nice bright finish after baking my face. I love how smooth this powder is and how great it looks after spraying it with a little bit of fix plus. Helps keep my oils at bay throughout the day!
Jennifer V.
Del Rio
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is perfect I don’t always use it it good for oily skin and dry it leaves a natural look at the end and Mayte combined it keeps my makeup in place I would recommend to people who are looking for a good setting powder
Rikki S.
I like this setting powder. It’s good but I’ve used better. It is a little too chalky and finely milled for my liking but it’s a good product if you like really fine powder. You can get it at Sephora .
Jazmin T.
This setting powder is literally magic!! If you have any pores or fine lines on your face once you apply this to your under eyes they magically vanish. This is the best setting powder I have ever used!
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
I love all Kat Von D products to begin with, but this setting powder really makes me happy. It leaves my makeup looking flawless and it helps keep it in place all night. I would recommend this product!
Denise G.
Bristol , CT
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This setting powder is amazing! Gives the perfect airbrush look and stays in place all day. It definitely has a matte more natural looking finish but it’s so pretty! I would buy this again with no problem
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Love love this setting powder. I’ve had it for over 2 years and I fall in love with it all over again every time I use it. Definitely worth it, very natural looking doesn’t make you look like a ghost.
Sara C.
Love this product! Can’t get through my day without it! Sets my makeup perfectly, requiring only one to two touch ups throughout the day. If you have not tried her products you are sorely missing out.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora