BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Jyara D.
My holy grail setting powder!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 It says smooth and sets matte. It doesn’t fall into your pores. It brightens and does exactly what you would want in a setting powder. My make up stays on all day and my eye area doesn’t crease.
Samantha S.
Stacy, MN
LOVE. I don’t know what’s I’d do without my setting powder! It gives me a nice even skin tone. Makes my skin look bright, even and flawless! Would definitely buy again and would recommend to others!! :)
Kaity S.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not like this powder. I bought It, hearing raves about It, but it made.my face feel tight, and left it looking textured. My skin seriously looked like the cracked dirt grounds of the Sahara desert.
Leanne G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is probably the best setting powder on the market for genuinely locking in makeup. This is the stuff I use when I’m going to a show and really don’t want my makeup to move. I recommend this highly.
Elizabeth K.
nesconset, NY
This is the first setting powder that I've used that I don't love. I feel like every time I bake with it I end up with fine lines under my eyes and a dried-out appearance I much prefer the Laura Mercier
Helayna  M.
Louisville , Ky
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I got this in a little sample bag from Sephora and have been trying it for about a week. I don’t like the little shimmers in it bc it makes my makeup look cakey but the small packaging is good for on the go.
Kaitlin A.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Works pretty well. But doesn’t last as long as I would like it to. This stuff doesn’t hold up as well against my combination skin. I love Kat Von D products though, made well and usually do a great job.
Jennifer V.
Del Rio
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is perfect I don’t always use it it good for oily skin and dry it leaves a natural look at the end and Mayte combined it keeps my makeup in place I would recommend to people who are looking for a good setting powder
Rikki S.
I like this setting powder. It’s good but I’ve used better. It is a little too chalky and finely milled for my liking but it’s a good product if you like really fine powder. You can get it at Sephora .
Jazmin T.
This setting powder is literally magic!! If you have any pores or fine lines on your face once you apply this to your under eyes they magically vanish. This is the best setting powder I have ever used!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?