BY KAT VON D

Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I was so excited to try this... it seemed to work great the first few times I used it, but then it started oxidizing under my eyes and turning my skin orange! I was so disappointed :( can't use it anymore
Nicole C.
This was the first setting powder I've never tried and I love it. It holds my makeup well and did not make me break out. It was expensive however I think there are probably cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
This powder is always in my makeup case I love how thin the powder is and how it really locks my makeup into place and it won’t smudge or move all day after a long sweaty hot day it’s so amazing I love it
Jessica L.
Sturgis , MI
This is an amazing product! I love it helps set my makeup and gives me a brighten up! It is very soft on the skin and easy to remove excess of it. It is translucent so don’t have to worry about your skin color! I got mine at Sephora.
Jordan P.
Jackson, TN
This is hands down my favorite setting powder. I know there is a ton of controversy around KVD’s brand, but honestly, it’s the only line of makeup that has seriously worked for me and my terribly dry skin.
Jessica R.
Hinesburg, VT
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Received this as a sample in a sephora gift set. Absolutely love this setting powder. Does not alter the color of my foundation or concealer. Lasts almost a full day through work. Definitely will purchase this in a full size in the future.
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Holy grail setting powder!! This quickly replaced my Laura Mercier setting powder. It blew me away. Very finely milled, doesn’t dry my skin out or look dry on me. I have dry skin so it’s been difficult to find a holy grail til now.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
I use this for baking my undereye. It set the area excellently, and is easy to brush off. Some powder are hard to get off, or to put on the face for that matter for baking purposes, but this works really well.
elaina k.
altoona , PA
I use this product everyday and I absolutely love it. Perfect for baking! I would recommend this for just baking and regular setting powder for the places you didn’t conceal, to help keep those concealed areas nice and bright.
Audrey T.
Concord, NH
I think this powder is great, but not for long nights. I usually re-apply powder when I start to get oily but this powder will flake off if you re-apply it so Im not a huge fan
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora