BY KAT VON D

Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this setting powder! It keeps me matte for hours and great for baking if you like certain parts of your face to be brighter. Also you get a lot of product! Seriously, it comes with the largest amount of powder I ever got 😁
Macy W.
Midwest city , OK
Love using this product for light makeup looks and full coverage. It brightens underneath the eye so well and is a great setting powder. Very sheer and light so it doesn’t feel heavy. Color may not suit everyone.
Shalyn S.
United States of America
Purchased at: Sephora
I think I got this in a set that came with a sample of her concealer but it was a nice powder, it could get a little powdery but nothing some setting spray couldn't fix. I have other favorites but this worked really well.
Kristin A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is definitely one of my favorite setting powders I use it every day. I use it to set my under eyes and to set my whole face it doesn’t have a white cast and it is super matte.
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I’m not really a fan of this product I have it and I feel like it’s too patchy I have to apply multiple layers to blend it out. It has a lot of flash back which isn’t flattering at all. I wouldn’t repurchase this
Maci P.
Atoka
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Sets foundation well. Tried using it to bake and highlight under my eyes, etc.. Idk if my face is too white to begin with or what bc I can't tell a difference.. Got a mini from Sephora and it's quite a bit of product.
Hannah S.
West Blocton, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love this setting powder! It is so easy to apply and it works miracles! I will definitely continue to use this brand setting powder! It helps keep your makeup in place all day! I will definitely buy this again!
Amy G.
Littlerock, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Really like the powder to set the under eyes with. It is not a product you can go to very with or it will make the under eyes look bad. It very nice and good to set the rest of the face. Does not give flash back.
Rachel R.
New Monmouth, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
The setting powder is the absolute best in my opinion. The price is a bit up there but it’s worth it. Nothing works as well as this. Makes everything look flawless!
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
This is my favorite setting Powder in the history of all setting Powder. I have honestly tried several different brands ranging from kitchen items to class A products and have found this one to truly be the best.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?