• Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

• Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for usi...13 Answers
  • Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
Ella M.
Loveeee this product, it feels so soft on the skin and works perfectly with The rest of the lick it collection but can also be used with other foundations. I love how it leaves the skin colour natural without any white or flash back. My only issue is the price for the amount you get.
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
Best setting powder in the world and on the market! The pot you get is huge with so much product and the price you pay for how much you get is amazing! I’ve had this for a year and use it every day and I still haven’t used half of it! I love it!
Maria W.
i honestly swear by this! works absolutely fantastically and super easy to apply as well, cruelty free as well!! Kat Von D is by far one of the best brands as she herself understands what the consumers want. this setting powder is one of my go to products and im never without it.
Reneé E.
This is a great powder for setting under the eyes and the face. I don’t recommend it for baking. The powder gives a matte finish and it brightens as well. I definitely recommend people to try this, I bought the travel size to try it out.
stacey c.
Cornwall, ON
This is a really nice powder and looks beautiful on the skin the only issue I have is the size and price , it's pricey and you really do not get very much , not if you use it every day like I do , would be 5 stars if the size was bigger.
Elexis W.
Winnipeg
Personally I really enjoyed this setting powder. I was at my sisters place for a few days and I tried it a couple times and it kept my makeup on all day. The only con about the product is the price tag. Other than that it kept my makeup smooth and not cakey like some end up doing.
Victoria S.
I really liked this powder! It was a great one to "Bake" with It helped my make up stay in place all day and it really does "Lock it" Very easy to apply and easy to take off aswell.
Serena S.
Amazing powder!! Others may have experienced some flashback, but for me I apply just the right amount, and no flashback! So much product in this container. I probably won’t have to buy another one for a couple months!! Amazing product!!
claudia p.
Barcelona
It's a really good translucent setting powder. It's a really fine powder without any kind of colour. It sets your makeup all day and without looking powdery, your face looks so natural. It's great to bake the undereye area and all over your face.  It's not cheap but it is so great. I would recommend this product to others.
Lauren K.
Manchester
I am still using this powder and I can’t make my mind up about it, I kind of feel like when i use it it is thicker than other setting powders, it’s almost the same consistency as baking flour... that is the only way I can describe it.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.