BY KAT VON D

Christian S.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It’s great for baking but a nice set comes off slightly chalky. Which is fine on my oily days but not created for dry skin. It sets Makeup easily and looks nice. I still can’t decide if I’d purchase this again
Kyli S.
red bank, nj
The only setting powder I love. It doesn't leave you feeling dry and it gives you that blurred, filter look. I've never had a problem with flashback, or my makeup moving around while using this product.
Chelsea R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This powder is so amazing and makes your makeup stay on all day long. You can wear it all night long through sweat and anything! It’s good for any skin type cause I have dry skin. I would recommend to others.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
I got the mini size to test it out and I instantly went out and bought the full size. It makes my face and under eyes look air brushed and my pores got smaller. I absolutely love this product. Would recommend
Mandy P.
The BEST setting powder EVER!! It literally will help my foundation stay on ALL DAY even in the horrible heat. It never melts off! I use it with Tarte’s foundation and I top it off with this! The best duo (:
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Will always use this. I have it in my kit for my brides and it works perfect. No white cast, sets my foundations and concealers. I have used this on many different skin types and it holds well with everyone.
Shae S.
Knoxville , TN
It does not have any flashback, which I love because I do not want to look pale! However, I have noticed how it makes my under eye super dry. It does set my foundation very well, I just can’t stand dry eye!!
Elwisa M.
Utica
This setting powder is okay. I will say that it does crease a little. The person product also tends to be more on the white side and when you take a picture with flash, it does leave your skin looking white.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I've been using mine for over a year and will probably be using it for another year. Not too pricey for what you get. Also a little goes a long way and it helps me achieve the matte, soft look I'm going for!
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The translucent color is lovely and I love loose powders. This is nice and sets everything in place without caking up. Provides a natural/matte finish and lasts fairly well. Nearly on par with Laura Mercier.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora