• Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

• Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for usi...13 Answers
  • Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder

Start your review of Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashn-Beth B.
Billinghay
I have been using this powder for quite some time now and I have to say this is my go to powder. I like to use an almost translucent powder to set my face and this is my favourite. It does not feel cakey on the skin and does have a fairly good coverage. I would not say this has a smell pleasant nor unpleasant but it does suit me. I like to use the lightest possible shade I can so that my concealer stands out. I would highly recommend this powder and I will be repurchasing thankyou Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Doreé R.
Tijuana
This is my favorita lose powder, i'm dry skin is really es su to aply with a little amount you can cover al your face, leales my face matt, it really naked my makeup stay al day, i set it with: L.A. Girl Pro Setting Spray and make the perfect duo !✨✨I would definitely buy it again
Sabrina E.
Oakville, ON
I have the full size and travel size, and the one thing that the travel size dominates in (besides the size) is the powder puff. I have both setting powder brushes, but the powder puff is FAR superior for my oily T zone. If you're on the fence about the setting powder, the travel size is perfect. It's got a surprisingly large amount of powder in it, and a little goes a long way, especially with the powder puff. It leaves my T zone matte for hours, and it blends super well. No chalk face with this stuff!
Melanie C.
Stephenville, NL
One of the better setting powders I’ve used. Very matte in finish in my experience. Certainly prolongs the wear time of my makeup. I do find it can make my under eye area look dry and crepey, but pretty much all powders I’ve tried so since they are dry all on their own. I would say I have normal skin which gets just mildly oily in the t zone through the day and this product keeps shine away for hours. I would buy it again but I’m still on the look out for a holy grail powder.
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Since Kat Von D launched her first products, I knew it would be a very promising thing! Although I do not use the translucent powders much, this has seemed to me one of the best at the moment, along with the Coty Airspun (my lifelong favorite). It adheres very well to the skin, when you remove the excesses with the brush is not that look of "dust/sand" and that is something very important, because it allows the makeup to look more delicate and silky. I usually use it to make baking, and when I spent the compact I use some of this to seal. It is good to note that you have to be careful when using it, because if you use a lot of product skin can look very pale, and with mask effect. Tip: Use it to party at night, the local lights bounce off the skin and cause a beautiful luminosity effect.

-Spanish:

Desde que Kat Von D lanzó sus primeros productosa, supe que seria algo muy prometedor!.  A pesar de que no uso mucho los polvos traslucidos, este me ha parecido uno de los mejores por el momento, junto con el Coty Airspun (mi favorito de toda la vida). Se adhiere muy bien a la piel, cuando quitas los excesos con la brocha no queda esa apariencia de "polvo/arena" y eso es algo muy importante, ya que permite que el maquillaje se vea mas delicado y sedoso. Por lo general lo utilizo para hacer baking, y cuando gastó el compacto uso un poco de este para sellar. Es bueno destacar que hay que tener cuidado al usarlo, ya que si usas mucho producto la piel puede lucir muy pálida, y con efecto máscara. Consejo: úsalo para salir de fiesta en la noche, las luces del local rebotan sobre la piel y causan un efecto de luminosidad precioso.

Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I picked up this travel sized setting powder, as I wanted to try it out before spending a lot of money on it. I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!! I’ve had trouble with setting powders working for me but this one is amazing. It’s very light weight, it doesn’t give a cakey or dry finish. I find that this is the last step in my beauty routine that makes me pores virtually disappear (and they are VERY visible). A little goes a long way. I chose not to use the small sponge it comes with, I rather my beauty blender. Everything down to the packaging is perfect! Will be purchasing full sized soon.
Kayleigh A.
Hubberston, Milford Haven
I bought the mini version for £10 and it’s an absolute bargain! It’ll last me for ages! It comes with a really cute little round applicator too! I usually set my face with setting spray, wait for it to dry then pat this all over my face in quite a thick layer and leave it while I do my lashes. Then I just lightly sweep it all off! Kind of like a full face bake! Just to make sure that oil isn’t going anywhere! It does make my makeup last an extra hour which is brilliant! Doesn’t leave a white cast either!
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
I absolutely am in love with this setting powder. It is very finely milled and gives your makeup a nice finish. It is amazing to bake with as it sits on the skin nicely and when you brush it off you get a lovely finish. It helps pick up the oil on my skin so I don't look oily throughout the day and my makeup stays looking nice til I take it off that night.
Su M.
San Juan
As someone who has always loved kat von d's products i was eager to try her powder. I am very sensitive to smells. Powders like airspun or even the laura mercier setting powder have an unpleasant scent to me. This product has no such odor. This one has a beautiful reflective glow to it, while the laura mercier is very matte. LAURA MERCIER SETTING POWDER HAS MET IT'S MATCH!
Katie B.
Bond head, ON
This setting powder is actually fairly good! I have oily skin so this has helped me so far on the warmer days!
It sets everything nicely, and leaves a matte look. Little bit of it goes a long way with it!

The reason why I took a star off, even though I do love it. I find it very very messy when you first open it, and to when you finish it.
And the smell reminds me of baby powder.
But none the less it is a really good product, and will last you a long time! I recommend it to anyone 😊
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
andrea p.
KATY, TX
Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for using all over the face?
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.