BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Alannah E.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Great setting powder. No flash back, very velvet like and is also really great for baking. I do really enjoy KVD products
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Me encanta este producto, lo recomiendo ampliamente; esta marca es lo mejor, tiene excelente precio y excelente calidad.
ايناس ع.
Madinah_ al mostrah_alfakama hotel
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this setting powder! So light weight and makes me skin look very flawless it very very good thank youvery much
Efthimia B.
greece
My favorite loose powder on the market! Very fine, great price and quality. Leaves skin feeling airbrushed and pore less!
Pαtricia J.
Este polvo es muy bueno realmente, no tan bueno como otras marcas pero nos ayuda a salir de un apuro, me gusta realmente.
Amber L.
Yarmouth
This is a great setting powder as is all her products I'm a huge fan.it sets my makeup beautiful. Feels light on my skin
Pour E.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
J'aimerai avoir ce article il est juste waw il fixe bien aussi j'aurais aimé la tester et parler dans mes réseau sociaux
Samahat C.
Markham, ON
It says its for baking but it did not work with my skin at all. I had CREASEY undereyes and my skin dried out. Not for me
Sondra H.
Beaumont , AB
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This is the best setting powder if you want your makeup to last ALL day! This is so good I wish I could give it 10 stars
Beatriz N.
I loved it more, great color good quality I want to receive to make reviews on the blog, and my followers will love more,
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?