BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Marta F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product is really good for end ur make up, is so fine and really easy to use, yhe packaging is sp beautiful and portable
Johanna B.
Winnipeg
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POWDER. It’s amazing everybody needs to try it.I have nothing bad to say about this product at all.
Courtney C.
shotts, shotts
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
works great, actually keeps your make up on, doesnt have a harsh smell to it like some other setting powder doesnt sit cakey
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I didn't notice any remarkable things from this. I don't like the colour in it, and my makeup didn't benefit from it at all.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I love the makeup especaily her setting powder. I can't get enough of it. So when I can I pick o e up because I use it slot.
Taylor S.
gimli
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder Okay I would really recommend a Laura Merceir one better but this one is super good for a setting powder.
Ketsia M.
It's really good. It leaves the skin matte, the formula is super soft and it doesn't give that flashback effect in pictures.
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
When it comes to make up products I only go for high quality ones ! This one is totally a must have . Really worth the price
Dayanna E.
miami
Use it to lock down the make up on the T zone on my daily routine and hands down works amazing. Really don’t need to add more
Abbi R.
Surrey , Warlingham
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My favourite all time setting powder! No flash back, keeps my makeup on all day and keeps all oils at bay, absolutely perfect
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?