BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Candice P.
Sydney, NS
Great finishing powder. I use all kats face products and once I'm done my face looks flawless. I super lightweight and doesn't cake on the face
Sonia A.
Mississauga
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Pretty great, however does not have a huge effect, helps mattify and set my makeup. The quantity is great and has lasted me a really long time.
Kayleigh S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Wouldn't recommend for dry skin, it emphasises dry patches. But it does keep make up on place all day and doesn't have flash back which is good
Brittany M.
Lock it and love it. This product will give yo a nice natural airbrush affect:) when i run out of this product im going to def buy another one
Charly P.
Basingstoke
This powder is incredible! You can get a natural look by using this on its own and still have coverage or with liquid foundation for a HD look
L L.
absolutely love this powder, lasts forever as so little needs to be used. well worth the price for the amount of product.. sets makeup all day
; s.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
It set the foundation quite well but it doesn't work on my skin, though it maybe because I have an oily probed skin especially around my nose
Cheneza I.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great for setting under eye make up highlights or your foundation can be used on oily combination or normal skin type great for any skin tone
Chelsey  B.
Love this setting powder!! It sets makeup beautifully, the packaging is incredible and it doesn't have any flash back with flash photography.
Mabelys G.
I can not describe how much I love this powder, it's the best thing in the world! I have used several powders, but none as good as this one.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?