BY KAT VON D

Abbey R.
Mellor street , Manchester
By far the best setting powder I have used. huge pot so value for money is excellent. Cannot fault it at all
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is amazing ! I loove the finish that is gives you ! It’s a good matt powder ! I loove it
Kitty M.
Wix, Essex
Go to powder. Haven't used a different one since i have found this beauty. Sets my make up perfectly all day
Lindsey M.
My favourite setting powder at the moment. Keeps my makeup in place all day long and brightens my under eyes
Jessica F.
This Powder gave me texture that I do not have. It leaves a white cast and does not have an uplifting scent.
Hayley D.
Fort mcmurray, AB
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Works great. A little goes a long way, doesn’t cake my face up or leave a huge color change on my foundation
Pam W.
Port hope Ontario
I love all things Kat Von D! I love how soft this powder makes my face. And stops my foundation from creasing
Ewa G.
Leatherhead
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great translucent setting powder. Sharpening your contour, baking, setting under eye concealer - all in one!
Alya B.
Ras al khaimah, Rak
Love how it ends up looking after you brush it off. It kind of leaves the skin shinny but matte looks amazinh
Chelsea W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It does what a setting powder is suppose to do. I haven’t had any issues with it and love the way it holds up
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora