BY KAT VON D

Chelsea W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It does what a setting powder is suppose to do. I haven’t had any issues with it and love the way it holds up
Deanna P.
New Waterford , NS
Great product that does its job but I don't see what the hype is all about. In my opinion it is over-priced.
Tyrell G.
Summerside, PE
Absolutely love the feel of this powder and how it sits on the skin ! Helps prevent under eye creasing aswell
Pam W.
Port hope Ontario
I love all things Kat Von D! I love how soft this powder makes my face. And stops my foundation from creasing
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder is amazing ! I loove the finish that is gives you ! It’s a good matt powder ! I loove it
Jessica F.
This Powder gave me texture that I do not have. It leaves a white cast and does not have an uplifting scent.
Lindsey M.
My favourite setting powder at the moment. Keeps my makeup in place all day long and brightens my under eyes
Olivia A.
Stoney Creek
It is so light that you don't notice it's on it definitely covers dark circles and brightens under your eyes
Shannon W.
Powder isnt as fine as others. Thick consistency, does an ok job. Has alot of flash back when taking photos.
Kitty M.
Wix, Essex
Go to powder. Haven't used a different one since i have found this beauty. Sets my make up perfectly all day
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora