BY KAT VON D

Laura V.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love this powder! It does not make me look dry at all... the Laura Mercier one did.... I have combination dehydrated skin and it sets the skin nicely and also prolongs the wear of makeup! I would recommend
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
I love this setting powder it's so soft and blends into the skin flawlessly. It leaves my foundation in place for the day and sets my under eye conceler without making my under eyes look cakey.
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great setting powder and perfect for baking. I don’t find it to have flashback so that’s another reason why I love it. I would purchase this again and recommend it to my friends
Aiveen O.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Such a nice setting powder! Super mattefying to the skin and keeps any oils at bay. Good for oily and combo skin but wouldnt recommend to dry skin as its too drying. A decent price and would highly recommend to others.
Holly J.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this for baking under the eye. Looks amazing and brightens well. The packaging is kind of edgy and cool and the jar holds quite a bit of product. This reminds me of the Laura Mercier powder that everyone loves!
Zara D.
laval
I liked this powder but it was too light for my skin!! Maybe i will like it more if i have the right color for my skin. This powder give my fondation a very matt finish and i like this because i have oily skin so it's good if you have a oily skin like me
Lizann A.
Dubai , Al suq road
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This has to be the most amazing setting powder I've ever tried . Doesn't create a mess and sets perfectly and keeps makeup in place all day , completely matte and definitely recommend this for better looking makeup .
Caitlin K.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Holy grail. Favourite powder. set wonderfully. I use this product to finish my makeup for added coverage. My makeup does not budge withthis setting powder. It's a very matte finish
laura c.
Louth
This powder feels light on the skin. Very fine powder. I apply only to areas I need, under the eyes and forehead and product doesn't look cakey or dry. Would recommend this to anyone .
Parys K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Sets my foundation and concealer really well and keeps my makeup in place for most the day, however it doesn't keep it in place all day so I have to regularly powder throughout the day
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?