BY KAT VON D

Emma E.
Brisbane
It’s good but it is also super expensive for a powder. I use a lot of powder and I just can’t afford to keep buying it.
Kerleesa A.
Great setting powder;))) works really well either with blender or brush!!! Love this product really aggresss witth me;)
Raquel O.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Matiza tu piel muy bien durante todo el día, no la sientes acartonada y deja una piel suave y lisa que queda preciosa!!
Laura Rose K.
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
sadly I can't afford it too often but I do love it, it's one of my very rare expensive buys for me
Denise w.
Calgary, AB
I love Kat von D's cosmetic line! Vegan and cruelty free!! However this powder was too drying for my super dry skin.
Fiorella K.
Hannon, ON
I got a sample to try and liked it but would need to try way more to see if I like it more than the Laura mercies one
AsunaOMG H.
Me gusta mucho. Por desgracia soy malísima y hecho mucho producto. Pero es muy bueno, lo recomiendo, aunque es caro.
Catherine L.
Quispamsis, NB
I really enjoy using this product when I'm ready for all day/night out. My makeup stays without running or anything.
Imene C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Soo good ! Its give a natural makeup its not caky but if you have a oily skin i dont know if it will be good for you
Jade
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Lock it setting power by Kat Von D is thr Perfect setting powder for making your makeup last all day into the night.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora