BY KAT VON D

Mariel D.
miami, FL
is very good
It does not smell
Leaves skin very soft and matte
I recommend it 100%
It is very light and its particles are very small
Meghan F.
Burnaby, BC
This powder is so fine and has a beautiful luminous effect on the skin. This powder is amazing and I'll definitely be repurchasing it
Tamara H.
New Castle, DE
This powder is very good, and the quality is excellent. The product is expensive, and I like it. But I am not sure if I’ll buy again
Kylie L.
Keeps concealer from creasing and makes for a very matte finish which is always nice. You 100% get what you pay for with this product
Kayleigh H.
Coatbridge , North Lanarkshire
LOVE LOVE! The only powder I now use in my kit, lasts ages, goes on well, no flashback, the amount of product for price is excellent
Lija S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My skin is more tan and so I really like this setting powder because it makes my face nice and smooth especially because I have acne
Dana C.
Salvesen Gardens , Edinburgh
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really like the formula of this powder and it keeps me oil free all day. The only down side is it has a slight sheen under the eyes
Tiffany H.
Eastern passage , NS
Definitely worth it!! I love Kats products and I love this powder I recommend it ! the texture is wonderful and it blends perfectly.
Tayler K.
Kat von d makeup is my fave personally! Works well. Set beautifully. Price was a bit expensive but worth it! Would recommend to try!
courtney j.
Winnipeg
not the greatest but I like how finely milled it is. Great for setting under eyes. Would use something else to set entire face though
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora