BY KAT VON D

Mabelys G.
I can not describe how much I love this powder, it's the best thing in the world! I have used several powders, but none as good as this one.
Kayla J.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Laura Mercier has been my go to, But this!!! Oh my Lantaaaaa its butter smooth, blends in flawlessly and it brightens wayyyy more then my LM
vane r.
Es un muuuuy buen producto, en el poco tiempo que lo llegue a usar me gusto mucho, lo hubiera tenido mas tiempo, si no se me hubiera perdido
Cheneza I.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great for setting under eye make up highlights or your foundation can be used on oily combination or normal skin type great for any skin tone
Chelsey  B.
Love this setting powder!! It sets makeup beautifully, the packaging is incredible and it doesn't have any flash back with flash photography.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Okay setting powder. Sets my jaw and forehead nicely but my t-zone area it doesn’t look great. Makes my pores look larger throughout the day.
ANDREA C.
ZAPOPAN, JAL.
Love this powder, is very finely mild and smooth. This smooths my texture, without looking dry or cakey at all! ✨ is also great for baking! 😍
Cherry♡ H.
Los productos de Kat Von D son demasiado buenos, con respecto a calidad, son diferentes al resto, tambien muy practicos, los usamos a diario
Sophia S.
Coventry
I had no issues with this powder at first but eventually it began to stick to my dry patches and made me look very cakey which I didn’t like.
laura d.
Los polvos traslucidos de Kat me encanta por qué sella toda la base y no me deja la cara grasosa ya que yo la tengo muy grasosa me dura mucho
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora