BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Helen T.
Sydney
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product was recommended by a beauty assistant in Sephora. It leaves matte finish on skin and last for 4 hours on my skin during summer. Does not make my face look dry. Will repurchase and recommend.
Angeleca E.
Stonewall, LA
Absolutely loved this setting powder! I used it to bake under my eyes and it gave my concealer a lovely finish. It wasn't so heavy that my face felt weighed down but it was enough to keep my oils at bay all day! Will be buying again soon.
Rhea V.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I wanted to love this because of the reviews I read but it wasn’t for me. I found it didn’t sit well with my skin, it made my concealer look patchy and enhanced any dry spots I had. Won’t be repurchasing
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
Go with the Laura mercies and skip this. I had high hopes but it just makes my dry skin look even more dry, creates wrinkles I didn't even know I had. And it has sparkles in it. I love KVD but skip this.
Marie Eve P.
Montréal , QC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
First I love the fact that they have a mini size and a regular one. The powder is superfine and super lightweight. Perfect to bake the under eyes. I'm in love with the packaging. And will definitely buy it again once it's done
Amber R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It's a good setting powder but it's so so messy and if your not careful with how much you use you will get a bit of flash back. Lasts really well thou and does help avoid a shiny fave during the day .
Megan W.
Sheffield , England
As much as I wanted to like this setting powder unfortunately this just does not work for me. It creases into my fine lines and becomes patchy. Also recognised how I got very oily whilst wearing this setting powder that didn't keep it under control after working shifts, would have to keep touching it up

UPDATE:
I recently went to Paris and took this powder with me as I was scared to take my RCMA powder with me incase it got took off me cause it wasn't in original packing and might have looked suspicious. So anyway, as soon as I applied my makeup with this there is SHIMMER all over my face. This is NOT ideal for baking and it clings to my dry patches which was very visable. Although my face was mostly matte and set the entire day that was good, but could not stand looking like a disco ball. Considering selling this cause I will most likely not use this again.
I recommend either the RCMA no colour powder (which is the best that I have used and i love) or the Laura mercier translucent setting powder which I have heard is very good. ☺
Alexandra P.
Middleton, Morecambe
I absolutely love this finishing powder. I use it for baking my under eye area and also under my cheek bones. It highlights the area beautifully and doesn’t settle in any fine lines. I can’t recommend this product enough.
Keyla A.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorites setting powders , i use the lock it concealer and the formulas work so good together my under eye area stays flawless all day and it does not creases at al, i just love it😍😍
louise O.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this powder and just about to repurchase my second tub. It's a great light-wear translucent powder that sits nicely onto of foundation and concealer, locking everything in place, highly recommend
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?