BY KAT VON D

Anamaria G.
Coquitlam
This is one of my all time favourite setting powders, it’s kept everything locked in, crease proof, and it didn’t tint my skin tone when I set under my eyes
Cerys M.
really great product to bake with prevents creasing from under your eyes due to finleuy mild formula can be slightly drying but it deprnds on you skin type
Olivia R.
Sault Sainte Marie
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Not a bad setting powder, I tried some of my friends when we were getting ready to go out one night and it did the job but it just looked a tad bit too dry
Mads✨ S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Used a sampler size of this to try it out and didn’t love it, but also nothing wrong with how it works, just not the best loose setting powder I have used.
Madison Q.
Keswick, CA
I love this setting powder because it has pigment and leaves a flawless finish but it doesn’t look like a lot is on your face. Highly recommend this powder
Michelle S.
Ik heb gister deze poeder in travel size gekocht en de verpakking is zoooo mooi 😍😍😍😍 ik heb veel goede reviews gelezen dus we gaan m binnekort uitproberen
Kitty S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My new go to powder, I have no complaints about this whatsoever. It has replaced my lairs mercier. Lasts such a long time and in the mid range price wise.
Kristin C.
Winnipeg
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Was okay, didn’t noticed a huge difference when using to bake my under eyes/face. I tend not to reach for this powder as much as my other setting powders.
Jasmin B.
Ajax
Best setting powder I've ever used. Great for baking and has a good applicator. I use this to set my foundation and for baking ! Great results every time .
Kiesha G.
Hamilton
One of those products you know you can trust and whip out knowing you can rely on the powder on one of those days where your just not sure about anything 😂
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora