BY KAT VON D

Daniele T.
Lake Newell Resort
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I am so happy with this setting powder. It does a great job setting my makeup without looking cakey. The amount of product you get for the price is also great compared to the Laura mercier powder. I would definitely repurchase.
Carissa M.
I randomly bought this powder but I am glad I did! Works well makes my skin , bakes everything in. Makes my make up stay put. Only reason I put 4 stars and not 5 is because it's messy in the packaging .
Cynthia P.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Este producto es un polvo que sella muy bien el Maquillaje la verdad a mi me gusta mucho no te deja como otros polvos que una parte sella y otra no está sella todo no deja descubierto ni una parte
Chelsea C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Absolutely amazing product I’m so pleased that I bought this it’s now my holy grail product I’m getting one for my mother and sister because I know anyone who tries it will automatically fall in love with it!
Amanda L.
Just purchased this item and used it once so far. The application is seamless and it appears to be locking in my foundation nicely and leaving my skin looking smooth.
Cynthia R.
It helps keeping the makeup matte for quite a long time. It doesn't cake up under the eyes and leaves a flawless finish.
Raquel N.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
The packaging is beautiful and the size is very generous compared to other brands. This is a very good value for the price. It has a subtle pearl finish which is good for brightening the skin. The finish is very soft and fine. I would recommend this for setting under eye concealer or setting your highlight. As a makeup artist, I would not use this on clients with very deep skin tones because this powder leaves a subtle white tone on the skin. Because of the pearl finish I would be reluctant to use this on excessively oily skin as well.
Shawna C.
Leduc
Finely milled luxurious feeling powder that locks in your make up and makes it stay put!
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
This is my holy grail setting powder I use it every day for under my eyes and my face it sets my concealer and makes my makeup look seamless. Highly recommend!!
Lydia P.
London
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this setting powder!! As weird as it is I like the smell of this stuff, but it works great to set my undereyes and makes my foundation look a lot smoother.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora