BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Kim K.
Dee Why, MN
I have dry skin and I love this powder. It has a nice shine to it as well. So great for anyone who wants that glowly look while still setting their face. Mica based as well so it’s nice and light on the skin and great for baking.
Toni C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I really wanted to love this powder because it kept my oily skin matte all day. The only thing that sucks and why I took out 2 dates was because it gave horrible flashback. I would say buy it if you aren’t taking flash photography
Lauren F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is amazing! I’ve worn it twice (it’s my friends powder) and I don’t physically own one but I really want to get it since it locks my concealer in place and doesn’t make it crease. One of my all time favourite powders!
Darnel K.
Bradford
Love love love a good setting powder and this is definitely one of the best i've used and would recommend it to anyone if they like their high end makeup brands and don't mind spending a but of money on a decent setting powder
Kirsten M.
Renfrew
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I loved this product so much! I was sceptical at first because of the price but when I used it a couple of times I fell in love! It really does keep your makeup in place all day! I would definitely recommend this and repurchase!
Jodie E.
Birmingham, England
This setting Powder is my go to! It goes on like a dream fills any pores on the skin and gives a gorgeous texture to the skin! It’s also not drying and keeps your concealer from getting those lines we all know and hate! Would 10/10 recommend it’s just a little messy!
Cassidy F.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
10/10 love this stuff, the powder is so fine and easy to set the face with with no build up. Amazing for baking and brightening the under eye area! Can’t say enough great things about this, a little pricey but lasts a long time!
Sarah J.
Sooke, BC
I really like this powder for setting my foundation, the only issue that I have with it is that i find it creases and is a bit too heavy under my eyes. I personally prefer a powder I can use for both, other than that its great!
Rhyanna K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love using this powder to set my make up. It definitely has a matte finish which is good for my skin, it's so easy to use and it doesn't make my make up crease as the day goes on. It definitely makes my make up last longer.
Laura R.
Love this setting powder! Comparable to the Laura mercier powder but at a cheaper price! It's a great powder for baking and applies smoothly. If too much is applied it can start to break up the foundation though I have found.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?