BY KAT VON D

Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
Just like the foundation, I’m in love w/the formula, but I need to learn how to better use the product. The pigment can come out a little lighter than I would prefer. Although I’m fair skinned during the winter, I can become pretty tanned during the summer.
Sophie Z.
Minnetonka, MN
Whether you’re baking or simply setting your foundation this lock it powder will take your look to the next level and to go! It will literally stay on through a work out, a day at the office or a night out on the town.
Sharon G.
Garland , TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Although the consistency was good, the color was off and after a while it just didn’t look good at all. I’m not sure if it oxidized too much or what. Overall it made my undereye area look darker than the rest of the face. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
I have always been a fan of Kat von d. I use her foundation also and this setting powder sets the face and holds it on all day. I love this product and would recommend to anyone . Adds a soft latte finish to the face .
Quinny W.
Boston, MA
love this powder for an under eye setting. leaves my face so matte and clean looking. i can take pictures with flash and get no flashback which is perfect, i love this product and have already recommended it to friends
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I was not very impressed with this setting powder. It made me look very cakey and made my pores look bigger. I really wanted to love this but it didn’t give me the finished look I wanted and I would not purchase again.
Illiana V.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I tried this in I believe peach and I use it for brightening my under eyes and absolutely love it for that. There was no flashback that I saw in any photos, it didn’t crease, it didn’t look dry, it was a really nice powder.
Carmen M.
N Massapequa, NY
It's not bad but not my favorite- the powder seems heavier than some others I have used and I feel like the packaging is bulky. I love many of her products but this is not one of them and I wouldn't buy this one again.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I️ really like this setting powder and surprisingly really enjoy using the puff that comes with I️t to smooth out skin and keep my makeup locked in place all day. I️ love that you don’t need to use much for I️t to work
Beth B.
I don't use it a whole lot as much as I used too. Sometimes the powder can be a little too cakey for me and I'd rather it be a more smooth finish. Kat Von D is one of my favorite brands just not their Setting Powder.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora