BY KAT VON D

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
jess w.
Sheffield
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
No other setting powder has set my make up so beautiful. Keeps the make up on all day, i believe i have combination skin and works wonderfully. Super good value for money and have told 2 other already to buy it.
Bridget M.
sydney
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Really good setting powder but you have to be careful how much you use. It can give you a very powdery look if you aren’t careful. Over all it does its job well, but I would just use it for baking and use a different powder for the rest on my face.
Kerri G.
Abbotsford, BC
I love to use this to set my face, but not my undereye. I’m really pale so I find it doesn’t do much for brightening. But for the rest of my face it does great for setting and keeping my makeup in place all day!
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
One of the best setting powders I've used so far, I've experienced no flashback with it and it really helps with setting my undereye area. Its easy to apply and brush off excess, and I use it to help keep my forehead matte throughout the day.
Maisyn H.
Brantford, ON
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Always use this in my makeup routine! Works well and I bought the brush with it as well! My makeup stays in place all day and I use it to bake. It has a matte finish which I don’t love but I would buy it again!
jennifer l.
I love this powder! It is very similar to the Laura mercier translucent loose powder, It sets my makeup and makes it look so smooth and minimize my pores. It is perfect for every skin tone as it is translucent.
Cassiel E.
Cardiff
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Love this setting powder. Gives me a real airbrush finish on my acne skin. Also keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps shininess at bay. A bit expensive but it is a high end product. 10/10 would recommend.
Hannah A.
Messy messy messy. I like this as it seals in my makeup but a lot sticks to the lid and then comes off when I open it all over my clothes. I just find this product a little expensive for the wastage potential
Lori A.
I love everything by Kat Von D and treated myself to this a little while back.

I was so impressed with its amazing coverage and staying power and plan on buying this again soon as it was one of my favourites ❤
Erin G.
Saint John
This is my favourite powder and I honestly have no desire to change to another one. I know that this one works and looks great on my skin. The product to price ratio is way better than its competitors.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?