BY KAT VON D

Gabrielle C.
Friary road, Lichfield
Incredible formula that stays put all day long! My go to powder, I love this stuff! Would definitely buy again, worth the price. I recommend to everyone! Will set your makeup like no other! Looks flawless.
Rebecca B.
Halifax, NS
I love this setting powder. It isn’t too dry and doesn’t give you a super matte finish when you want to achieve a dewy look. The powder doesn’t feel too heavy and smooths out any imperfections.
Leila G.
Thompson, MB
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
The best setting powder I’ve used. Huge amount of product, sits so well on my face and keeps my makeup on all day. Will definitely buy again. Purchased at Sephora. My skin type is combo/oily
Sharon C.
maple Ridge
Love it! Works great! Just be careful as it can be quite messy when you open lid. I use with a large soft brush .....another setting powder would have to be amazing to get me to switch brands
Danielle K.
Kitchener, WY
ALL TIME FAVOURITE. This power feels great on the skin, has beautiful packaging and does an amazing job. Whether it's for baking my face or setting everything in place I always go for This powder.
Holly C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Best powder I own. Makes my foundation last all day, and doesn’t make my foundation go cakey. Does get a bit messy because it is a mineral powder. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Presley P.
Gimli
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Wow! Little goes a mile! This sample size lasted me three months as a makeup artist! The max is maybe three hours for the hold, the yellow tint is amazing. No creasing so it gives a really lightweight and seamless finish!
Laura V.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love this powder! It does not make me look dry at all... the Laura Mercier one did.... I have combination dehydrated skin and it sets the skin nicely and also prolongs the wear of makeup! I would recommend
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
I love this setting powder it's so soft and blends into the skin flawlessly. It leaves my foundation in place for the day and sets my under eye conceler without making my under eyes look cakey.
Bailey K.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great setting powder and perfect for baking. I don’t find it to have flashback so that’s another reason why I love it. I would purchase this again and recommend it to my friends
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora