BY KAT VON D

Menke S.
Listowel, ON
This sets everything amazingly and is super lightweight. Generally use it to set my eye primer and it does such a good job, no creasing and smoothes everything out.
Karlee H.
Ottawa, ON
Ride or die setting powder. I’ve tried others and every other pales in comparison - literally. Works amazingly to prep set or seal. Won’t ever purchase another brand.
Emma B.
Very similar to the laura mercier translucent powder but too me the lock-it powder is truly over drying and exagerates my fine lines : it makes me look older and settles in my expression lines and I am only 21.
member-17637
I bought this to try and see if it would be a cheaper alternative to the Laura Mercier powder but it was not even close! This powder felt very gritty and heavy when I applied it under my eyes. I would not buy again
Jasmine G.
Chateauguay, QC
This product was finely milled and applied nicely and mattified well. For some reason after about 3 hours my skin ended up looking cakey and patchy, especially in the under eye area.
member-c88c3
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This setting powder have all the qualities that a setting powder should have. It locks in your makeup without allowing it to crease and makes your skin look matte,which I simply adore.
Natasha L.
Saint John, NB
I have never been disappointed by any of the Kat Von D products, no matter what I try I always just fall in love with it and I’m never able to find anything that compares.
Morgan B.
London, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this! My first high end setting powder, and I'm so glad I purchased it. I have oily skin so I like to set it in my T zone with a damp beauty blender and it looks flawless.
Kat Von D has delivered yet again, setting powder sets make up without caking, lasts all day. A little product goes a long way. doesn't fall in lines or creases. leaves skin fresh & light. Doesn't transfer onto clothes. Recommend this highly
sofia C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
It is good, it is mattifying, and sets makeup. But I find that it creases my concealer in my undereye area when I use it. It doesn't have flashback, which is amazing. Decent price for a highend brand
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora