BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have been a loyal customer of the Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder for years, and have occasionally thought about trying other powders but nothing has ever matched up to my LM.. Until I tried this one. I had run out of my LM and it wasn't in stock at my local stores so I was forced to try another, and landed on this one. It's such a fine powder that goes on nice and easily, doesn't look cakey, and doesn't change the colour of my foundation or concealer. It makes all of my powder products blend on top nicely, and makes my foundation last longer. The packaging is nice, and the sifter design means that not too much powder escapes when it's rolling around in my make up bag.
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado

Me encanta este color y el testura, lo uso todo el tiempo y es muy bueno, me dura todo el día y hago muchas cosas ... !! A mi hermana no le gusta mucho porque su piel es delicada, pero me encanta.
doaa e.
elQasiim
Good for use
It's amazing product
Easy to use and prefect
I like it too much
And will order it againGood for use
It's amazing product
Easy to use and prefect
I like it too much
And will order it again
Katie O.
Falmouth road, London
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I didn't think I would enjoy this setting powder with my dry skin. However, its one of the best I've come across! I feel like it would be good for all skin types. It is easy to apply and use and I feel like it helps my concealers stay in place all day or at least longer than they would do otherwise. Also great to take away some shine from my forehead when I'm not feeling as glowy. Hopefully I can try the Laura Mercier one soon #contest
Kayleigh A.
Caerphilly , Caerphilly
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
As a lover of Kat Von D Beauty products, I purchased this to try after running out of the Illamasqua translucent powder. While this product is amazing to set any foundation and concealer, and can also be used to bake the face, I did find that as the product is not completely translucent and has a slight pigment to it, that it left my undereye area looking slightly yellow after I had baked my undereye. This may not be a problem for everybody, but as I have pale skin, it is quite noticeable in comparison to the rest of my face. However, I did not notice this problem when I used the powder to lightly dust under my eye rather than bake it.
Ewa G.
Amiens
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I bought this powder at Sephora because I had finished my translucide powder from Makeup Forever and despite the fact that I really liked it, I was looking for a translucide powder that was not completely white. When I first tried the Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder I was skeptical ... I spotted A LOT of shimmers on it. I decided to try it anyway. It's a great powder, the color in it makes my face really natural because it's not totally white. The price is correct for the quantity you receive. The only bad point is, when you have really dry skin like me, sometimes the powder tend to highlight skin imperfections.
Tamara L.
New Castle, DE
I absolutely love this setting powder. I use it mostly to set my undereyes and then I use it to lightly set the rest of my face. I think that the blurring technology is amazing since I do have some acne scarring on my cheeks. If you do use it to set your face, then I recommend using a small amount because if you use a larger amount, it can make you look a little cakey, but other than that, I love this powder and will be repurchasing once I run out.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g, Other more...
These concealers are bomb. Seriously. I use the orange for correct dark circles and dark spots on my face, and then the yellow for highlighting my under eye area. A little bit really goes a long way! I literally use less than a pea sized amount for both eyes with the orange colour corrector - it's EXTREMELY pigmented. I will continue to re-buy this and just hope and pray that L.A. Girl never stop selling them😁 These concealers create a full coverage look in my opinion. They dry reallyyyy fast, and I have dry skin, so if I'm having a bad skin day, I will just mix a few drops of Jojoba Oil with the concealer and they blend perfectly! I bake my under Eye with W7 Banana Dreams Loose Setting Powder and this concealer will NOT budge! I have worn this for 12+ hours some days and I get no creasing or patchiness. I got mine off of eBay for about £2.50 each - so yeah, an absolute bargain!!!
Nashwa N.
T2y4c9
I am never used it but I really need to buy it as soon as possible because I watch some reviews about it and all people say it is a great product and I will try it
Taylor M.
Toronto
Just okay.
This powder is a little too drying, especially for baking the undereyes.
Also leaves somewhat of a grey cast with my favorite concealer and that's definitely NOT the look I'm going for when I'm trying to brighten my undereyes.
Has a slight shimmer to it but it's hardly noticeable once it's on the face.
It does smooth the face and fill out pores, but just a little too dry for my combo skin. May be good if you're oily
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?