BY KAT VON D

Yasamin R.
Vancouver, BC
I have medium-olive skin and I find this setting powder sits white on my face. It’s not translucent as advertised. It does really set make up well though. I would recommend this for fair skinned women.
MISS W.
Sturminster Newton, Dorset
This is such a soft and smooth powder, has a really silky texture and as it is white doesn't change colour of foundation. Gives the skin and filtered effect no need for filters with this product!
Mila Y.
Sofia 1000
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
This loose powder changed my undereye game in an amazing way. It is undoubtedly really blurring and also it prevents my concealer from creasing. Its not heavy and it works with or without baking.
Nicky B.
This powder makes my skin look airbrushed. It is very very good for baking the under eye area. It sets my foundation in place to make it last all day long. It is very long lasting and I don't ever get oily using this product
Alissa B.
Georgetown, ON
I can't love this anymore if it were humanly possibly. Everything blends really nicely over it and there it's not cakey at all. I have oily skin and it worked well for me. Definitely recommend.
Rebecca B.
Halifax, NS
I love this setting powder. It isn’t too dry and doesn’t give you a super matte finish when you want to achieve a dewy look. The powder doesn’t feel too heavy and smooths out any imperfections.
Gabrielle C.
Friary road, Lichfield
Incredible formula that stays put all day long! My go to powder, I love this stuff! Would definitely buy again, worth the price. I recommend to everyone! Will set your makeup like no other! Looks flawless.
Leila G.
Thompson, MB
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
The best setting powder I’ve used. Huge amount of product, sits so well on my face and keeps my makeup on all day. Will definitely buy again. Purchased at Sephora. My skin type is combo/oily
Sharon C.
maple Ridge
Love it! Works great! Just be careful as it can be quite messy when you open lid. I use with a large soft brush .....another setting powder would have to be amazing to get me to switch brands
Danielle K.
Kitchener, WY
ALL TIME FAVOURITE. This power feels great on the skin, has beautiful packaging and does an amazing job. Whether it's for baking my face or setting everything in place I always go for This powder.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora