BY KAT VON D

Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Eu já adoro os produtos da kat von d e quando descobri esse pó fiquei ainda mais apaixonada pois ela tem uma textura muito suave e não deixa a pele pesada apesar de fazer uma finalização maravilhosa na pele
Georgia R.
South Australia, SA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Probably the best setting powder ever! Teamed with the lock it foundation this setting powder really holds your makeup all day! I wear glasses so having something that actually works at keeping your makeup looking amazing is so good!
Natasha H.
Regina, SC
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Not my favourite and not my least favourite powder I've used. It works okay but it doesn't last as long or keep my makeup looking as good as some of my other powders. I probably wouldn't repurchase this.
Christina J.
Bideford
This is terrible really didn’t work for me, made my under eye concealer crack and separate and just look very patchy and for such a pricy product I expected a lot more so overall I wouldn’t recommend it
Angeleca E.
Stonewall, LA
Absolutely loved this setting powder! I used it to bake under my eyes and it gave my concealer a lovely finish. It wasn't so heavy that my face felt weighed down but it was enough to keep my oils at bay all day! Will be buying again soon.
Helen T.
Sydney
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product was recommended by a beauty assistant in Sephora. It leaves matte finish on skin and last for 4 hours on my skin during summer. Does not make my face look dry. Will repurchase and recommend.
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
Go with the Laura mercies and skip this. I had high hopes but it just makes my dry skin look even more dry, creates wrinkles I didn't even know I had. And it has sparkles in it. I love KVD but skip this.
Elaine C.
I really like this setting powder. It gives my skin a soft, flawless finish. I use it during the day if my makeup is looking a little drab and it transforms my face back like I just applied foundation.
Keyla A.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorites setting powders , i use the lock it concealer and the formulas work so good together my under eye area stays flawless all day and it does not creases at al, i just love it😍😍
Megan W.
Sheffield , England
As much as I wanted to like this setting powder unfortunately this just does not work for me. It creases into my fine lines and becomes patchy. Also recognised how I got very oily whilst wearing this setting powder that didn't keep it under control after working shifts, would have to keep touching it up

UPDATE:
I recently went to Paris and took this powder with me as I was scared to take my RCMA powder with me incase it got took off me cause it wasn't in original packing and might have looked suspicious. So anyway, as soon as I applied my makeup with this there is SHIMMER all over my face. This is NOT ideal for baking and it clings to my dry patches which was very visable. Although my face was mostly matte and set the entire day that was good, but could not stand looking like a disco ball. Considering selling this cause I will most likely not use this again.
I recommend either the RCMA no colour powder (which is the best that I have used and i love) or the Laura mercier translucent setting powder which I have heard is very good. ☺
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora