BY KAT VON D

Colleen H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
To be completely fair, I’ve never had an issue with On the products but I don’t agree with what her brand stands for. I highly recommend researching before purchasing any of her products. The setting powder was fine but there are equally comparable in more affordable options
Alexzandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is nice, finly milled and does the job I just wish it had more of a peach or golden hue ans it can cause some flash back when used with flash photography.
Katie T.
Northrichland hills, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the setting powder it does not have a lot of flashback which is it a very amazing thing super soft of the skin and easy to blend
Yvette I.
Chicago
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This product is long lasting, however, I have found that touch-ups throughout the day leave me looking pale and dry. After using this product for some years now, I feel that the formula may have been changed because I can notice a visible difference in the way that it lays on my face than before. It's easy to apply and is very blendable. The packaging is simple and can be bought in a smaller size to take on the go.
Maria A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I got the golden one and hopefully it does not have a flash back! Seems very lightweight and pigmented! Being optimistic
Stacy R.
Larchmont, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to translucent powder. It prevents creasing without making your skin look too dry (which is an issue I've had in the past). There also isn't any flashback with pictures, which I know is a concern with a lot of powders.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is good but use it in moderation. By that I mean that you don't need a lot to set your face with at all. The powder itself is silky to the touch and will leave your skin pore less and matte as can be!
Alyssa P.
Upland , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I’ve used this powder with my foundation that I talked about it’s good for any skin type. It is easy to apply. I recommend using it to brighten up your under eyes or to bake I would definitely buy this again.
Janet G.
Margate, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Nice finish, long lasting but still would to reapply. A little expensive for my pocket but not overly expensive for the quality. I guess you get what you pay for. Great for combination skin, definitely won't recommend.
Hayley S.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this with the liquid foundation and it’s the perfect combo. I also use it alone for some light shine reduction.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?