BY KAT VON D

Sophie D.
Edinburgh
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Not good for oily skin! Slides about during the day, not as nice a finish as Laura Mercier. HOWEVER, does not add colour to your makeup so a true translucent powder.
I would also add it is VERY messy and powder can go everywhere so you need to be careful!
Charlotte B.
Bradford
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Kat Von D products in themselves are amazing- but this powder. O-M-G. It's a natural finish with a tad bit of shimmer. But if you prefer a matte finish then try a matte setting spray. It's very easy to apply. I have recently repurchased this! I love it
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
My go to. Color really is transparent and matches to me no matter if it is summer or winter. I tend to get very tan during the summer so it’s great that I do not need to pick up new shades. Does not allow face to eat oily or dry it either- perfect formulation.
Jessie W.
Basingstoke, Basingstoke
This powder was a Christmas present and when I run out I will probably not by it again. Good for setting eye looks but makes my foundation looks bobble. If it wasn't as expensive then I would by again but for the price it isn't definitely not worth it.
Robyn M.
Glasgow
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I found this powder amazing!! It kept my concealer in place for hours without having to top it up, it's amazing to apply, it looks so natural and gives the skin such a Nice look, I have quite oily skin and this still keeps my makeup on all day and night!
Ellie H.
this finishing powder sets all of your face for the full day. it also adds a brightness underneath your eyes when you bake without having flashbacks. it also provides a lot of product, i would definitely re buy.
Zoe C.
Winnipeg
Cute packaging. Sets my face quickly and easily. Makes it so that all makeup is transferproof. Have had a very good experience with it. But if it's between this and Laura Mercier you may as well go for that staple product since it isn't much more money.
Elisa T.
Le mans
J'adore cette poudre même si elle est relativement cher. Le packaging est très pratique. Elle est vendue avec une houpette mais je l'applique toujours au pinceau pour plus de légèreté
Jessica P.
I really like this setting powder. It leaves a nice finish. It doesn't dry my skin out like the laura mercier translucent setting powder does. My only complaint is that it doesn't prevent my undereye concealer from creasing. Other than that, it's great!
Lauren S.
Hillhouse, Hillhouse
This is my favourite setting powder. It makes your skin look and feel flawless and stops your make up from going anywhere it makes my make up last longer. It doesnt cause flash back either which i love. It lasts so long aswell as a little goes a long way
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora