BY KAT VON D

• Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Sophie L.
Short Hills
Purchased at: Sephora
This product locked my makeup in place super well without looking cakey. My only issue is that it’s so pricey for the amount of powder you get.
Kelly D.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product is pretty good. I enjoy using it for baking. My only real issue with it is that it smells very flour-y.
Kiersten M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I have been using this setting powder for about a year now and I love it! It is a more expensive option, but one of these lasts me about 4-5 months with every day use. It sets my makeup great (and I have oily skin).
Makeup F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is incredible! It sits on the skin so beautifully. Powders tend to look drying under my eyes when I'm not careful but not this one! It leaves my skin looking so smooth and set, but not at all dry and cakey. It looks wonderful in pictures and has not flashback. It isn't cheap but it's definitely more affordable than some other high end powders. If you have your eyes on it I say go for it! Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I own the shade Golden. It’s perfect for my medium tan complexion. It’s a nice setting powder
Hayley S.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this with the liquid foundation and it’s the perfect combo. I also use it alone for some light shine reduction.
Tiffany F.
I like this powder, but it doesn't feel finely milled. I wish it was more like the Laura Mercier, where it feels like you have nothing on your face. I like it but not my favorite.
Charlotte R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this powder does a great job in setting my makeup, especially my undereyes. It does not have flash back in pictures, and the texture is really smooth and easy to dust off when baking.
Dakota N.
E Patchogue, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this setting powder! I apply it over my concealer and at the end of my routine on top of my makeup. It keeps oily-ness away and leaves my skin radiant!
Rida B.
Van Nuys, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product for days when I need extra coverage as well as setting my makeup. I haven’t experienced any flashback with this and it stays put for long hours. I never have to retouch my makeup when I wear this.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?