BY KAT VON D

• Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Anna C.
Love this!  Very lightweight and easy to use.  It goes on very smoothly and definitely keeps your makeup looking good, longer
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
i like this powder if i use a little of it. if i use too much i get back flash and it’s not chocolate girl friendly
Erline L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
My new favorite! Extremely finely milled more than Laura mercier but has a great brightening element. Not advised to bake on deeper skin tone. May leave cast
Evena F.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I think this setting is great and it lock in my under eye concealer really good. And I like hit it brighten the under eye even when I don’t use concealer. I got it at a price at TJ Maxx
Agnes C.
Miami
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Leaves your skin smooth. The powder itself is very very smooth and can be used for all types of skin. It has no smell at all and has a matte finish. This product will last you a long time and is worth buying again.
Kari L.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I really like putting this under my eyes to help with creasing and everything staying put. I have this in the yellow toned shade and it doesn’t give you flashback. Not to mention it’s pretty easy to brush off without leaving residue all over your face
alyssa a.
Amite, LA
Sooo much product i have been using this everyday sincs july and i still have more than half left! I love this and i know ive heard that it gives off a flashback look whenever you take photos, but that never happens to me. I guess it depends on your skin. I highly recommend this setting powder.
Kenia R.
Hood River, OR
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Love this powder for under my eyes, it is an absolute staple for my makeup routine. There is no flashback and it almost melts into my skin. Would 100% recommend!
Allie N.
Indianapolis, IN
This product will set your face and doesn’t make everything look super dry. You only need a small amount for your entire face. I loved it for my forehead and under eye area, just make sure you use a light hand!
Lauren L.
weeki wachee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This jar von D lock it setting power is amazing it has a long lasting finish and works good with oily skin
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?