BY KAT VON D

caitlin a.
Downpatrick, Down
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Honestly- this quickly has became one of my staple pieces!! It sets the under eye are with no problem at all while also allowing them to look glowy rather than cakey!! it can be applied light all over for general setting of the face or it can be built up under the eye to achieve the total baking goal!! So affordable for the price and the amount of product you get!
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Received this a few days from Sephora, and I've been loving it. Powders scare me because I have dry skin and everything cakes up in my dry spots. This one makes my skin look flawless. Comes with a little powder puff, but I wouldn't use it personally. I apply mine with a fluffy brush. Kat makes some solid products, I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Amelia bm175119 S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
love love love this powder! I have tried sooooo many setting powders and this is by far my favorite!
I work outside in Hawaii, up to 16h shifts. It is soooo hot and humid here. I use this to bake (all over) to help with my oily skin and it works so well! Definitely worth it!
Kayla A.
This powder is amazing to give that luminous look I love. It has a satin/luminous finish and it's the only powder that blurs out my large pores. Helps blend all other products on top of it with zero effort and doesn't cling on to any dry spots. It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps my oils at bay. I would definitely recommend this product.
Becca G.
Worcester, Worcestershire
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Really great translucent powder for setting under eye concealer keeps the area bright and keeps my makeup in place all day but the only con is that if you apply to much you know about it and it begins to wipe away your foundation so use as little as you can each time. pot is a huge 19g and for £22 from debenhams you cant really complain
Lexi N.
Oshawa, ON
if you're a big makeup artist or have tons of money to spend, you've probably already bought the Laura mercier. but I like this stuff more- this stuff is an amazing dupe, lasts forever, and it a bit cheaper! the only problem with it is th packaging, because a lot of the product falls out when you open and close it. otherwise, super good product!
Chelsea N.
Welling, Kent
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. This powder is my all time favourite. I do not use any other setting powder. I have combination skin and it looks so flawless on my skin. It has a matte finish and when I use it, I notice that my foundation stays on a lot longer than normal. I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND! and I buy it over and over again without a doubt.
Allison M.
St Davids, ON
This setting powder is my new holy grail! I used to used the MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder but it left way too much flashback. This powder sets my face perfectly and is amazing for baking! I look matte and flawless all day!
Kim I.
Winnipeg , MB
Worked ok. Found my under eyes still got creasy but the rest of my face looked nice. I don’t like the packaging at all, I feel like it spills all over very easily and you wind up wasting a lot of product. I wish you could spin a slider around and choose how many holes were exposed so you could tap a little bit out at a time into the lid.
Jackie J.
I find this product to do a great job of setting my makeup application, however, I do still find myself needing to go in with a setting spray over top of the powder. I am disappointed however, in the large pricing gap between Kat Von D and Laura Mercier setting powders, with Kat Von D's being sold in smaller packages with less quantity.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora