BY KAT VON D

Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
I'm in love with this setting powder! it goes on so well and is virtually translucent. it stays on from when I put it on at 6 in the morning, till I take it off at 9. it gives it a matte look as well that I absolutely love, it is on the pricier side, but comes with so much product so its really worth the buy!
Andrea D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love every product I have of Kat Von D, and this setting powder it´s not the exception.

I use it to seal my liquid base all over my face, but mostly to seal the concealer under my eyes, and bake, and it works great. I find it much better than face powders (like the color ones) because being translucent fits any skin color, and is not that heavy.

It makes all the makeup stays longer and the skin looks beautiful. Plus it lasts a lot, because it really is a lot of product for the amount that is used.
Dalit L.
Winnipeg , MB
At first, I was sceptical. I loved my Laura Mercier powder for setting the under-eye and was reluctant to try a new product. And yet, this incredibly finely milled powder completely won me over and is npe my go-to. Due to the consistency, I am much less prone to have a dry-looking and patchy under-eye. The area tends to look less powdery and less product is needed. I use three different products to correct my dark circles and this powder is perfect at setting my hard work. Love KVD!
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I have been a loyal customer of the Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder for years, and have occasionally thought about trying other powders but nothing has ever matched up to my LM.. Until I tried this one. I had run out of my LM and it wasn't in stock at my local stores so I was forced to try another, and landed on this one. It's such a fine powder that goes on nice and easily, doesn't look cakey, and doesn't change the colour of my foundation or concealer. It makes all of my powder products blend on top nicely, and makes my foundation last longer. The packaging is nice, and the sifter design means that not too much powder escapes when it's rolling around in my make up bag.
Christa L.
Honestly first and only setting powder i've used but I have oily skin and noticed that I didn't need to use any blotting paper and had a great matte look all day so it's a five star for me. I need to try others though.
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado

Me encanta este color y el testura, lo uso todo el tiempo y es muy bueno, me dura todo el día y hago muchas cosas ... !! A mi hermana no le gusta mucho porque su piel es delicada, pero me encanta.
Katie O.
Falmouth road, London
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I didn't think I would enjoy this setting powder with my dry skin. However, its one of the best I've come across! I feel like it would be good for all skin types. It is easy to apply and use and I feel like it helps my concealers stay in place all day or at least longer than they would do otherwise. Also great to take away some shine from my forehead when I'm not feeling as glowy. Hopefully I can try the Laura Mercier one soon #contest
Kayleigh A.
Caerphilly , Caerphilly
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
As a lover of Kat Von D Beauty products, I purchased this to try after running out of the Illamasqua translucent powder. While this product is amazing to set any foundation and concealer, and can also be used to bake the face, I did find that as the product is not completely translucent and has a slight pigment to it, that it left my undereye area looking slightly yellow after I had baked my undereye. This may not be a problem for everybody, but as I have pale skin, it is quite noticeable in comparison to the rest of my face. However, I did not notice this problem when I used the powder to lightly dust under my eye rather than bake it.
Ewa G.
Amiens
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I bought this powder at Sephora because I had finished my translucide powder from Makeup Forever and despite the fact that I really liked it, I was looking for a translucide powder that was not completely white. When I first tried the Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder I was skeptical ... I spotted A LOT of shimmers on it. I decided to try it anyway. It's a great powder, the color in it makes my face really natural because it's not totally white. The price is correct for the quantity you receive. The only bad point is, when you have really dry skin like me, sometimes the powder tend to highlight skin imperfections.
Tamara L.
New Castle, DE
I absolutely love this setting powder. I use it mostly to set my undereyes and then I use it to lightly set the rest of my face. I think that the blurring technology is amazing since I do have some acne scarring on my cheeks. If you do use it to set your face, then I recommend using a small amount because if you use a larger amount, it can make you look a little cakey, but other than that, I love this powder and will be repurchasing once I run out.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora