BY KAT VON D

Luke O.
Yokohama-shi
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Great setting powder and does not set into my creases like most powders do. Though sadly it does have an odd murky colour to it that if you use too much, can really effect the final look of your make up.
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
Perfect powder too set your face and also bake. It really locks the shininess on your face and it also gives you that perfect flawless look in real life but also in pictures.
Nicole L.
Lasalle
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I love using this to bake my concealer. It leaves a flawless and airbrushed look without creasing. I just make sure to oat out any excess/creasy concealer just before applying it. The full size container gives tons of product. I don’t know how I will ever get through the entire thing. I use it to set the rest of my foundation lightly and have never had issues. I make sure to really dust away any excess powder, mostly after baking, to avoid any white residue look. It is translucent to me unless too much is used, then it will look white. Just dust off excess and blend well and no issues at all. I have never had flashback issues with this either. It applies very well for touch-ups throughout the day too. I have used a beauty sponge to bake, a brush to dust it lightly and a puff to touch-up. All work equally well for me.
Orianne P.
1712 route des bois Dommartin
J'ai été complètement surprise par ce produit combiner a l'anti cerne de la même gamme ! Il est à mes yeux devenu mon indispensable je rachèterai encore et encore
member-c886edd7b
nottinghamshire , worksop
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this product! Super good powder, I have dry skin so it is hard to find a powder that doesn’t dry out my under eyes, however I find this one is just the right formula, would highly recommend, I must restock!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This is an incredibly finely milled setting powder that invisibly sinks into your skin to give you a completely natural finish. Because of how fine the powder is, it effortlessly pops in and out of the loose powder container. One of the things I hate most about loose powders is the difficulty in getting the powder out of the holes and into the lid to apply the powder. The packaging is brilliantly put together, the lid is a very deep bowl that neatly keeps the powder in and when you're finished, the powder cleanly falls back into the main container with very little product loss. But the best part of this powder is the smell, it smells like almond powder. It does a great job matting your foundation and moisturizer without drying out your skin, and leaves your skin with a dewy glow. This powder is amazing, I just picked up the matching powder brush to go with it too.
Kristina C.
Toronto
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I LOVE this powder!! I use it for setting my under eye concealer and it sets beautifully. It looks natural on my skin and keeps my makeup under my eyes in place!
Megan B.
Kippen, Stirling
My favourite setting powder, I have had a tub of this for over a year and it’s still going! Works amazingly to set under eye concealer and also for baking. Gives no flashback and doesn’t leave a drying finish
Butheina R.
Abi Dahbi
This is one of my favorite loose powder, I've purchased two months ago, it woerthy to buy it, very soft silky transparent colour, just go and get it it is work as same as Too faced powder
Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
I'm in love with this setting powder! it goes on so well and is virtually translucent. it stays on from when I put it on at 6 in the morning, till I take it off at 9. it gives it a matte look as well that I absolutely love, it is on the pricier side, but comes with so much product so its really worth the buy!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora