BY KAT VON D

Kimberly A.
I love to use this on my oily areas because it really gives great oil control for some reason. It’s my favorite powder to use in the summer time because it stops my makeup from looking extremely oily and gives a nice soft finish.
Lauren E.
Rosemount , MN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Not impressed with this one at all. I got a sample size from Sephora. It’s just super drying and cakes super easily. It actually took off a huge chunk of my foundation that was underneath it! Definitely won’t be buying this ever.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
I liked this powder but I didn't enjoy the sparkle in it at all. It was a finely milled powder and easy to apply but I couldn't get over the glitter particles in it. The packaging was super cute but I ended up decluttering this one right after I got it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Alexandra A.
FL, FL
It’s great for keeping your foundation intact , and from melting away when out running errands . I also use a baking method under the eyes for a brighter look ! You definitely get your money’s worth when you buy the full size !
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder has done wonders for me :) it applies easy doesn’t leave your face looking cakey and it’s great for combination skin it has a matte finish too it also
Chyanne E.
Amazing! I was in a hurry to get a new setting powder for my friends wedding and went into Sephora and was recommended this! Best decision to listen to the clerk! It feels like nothing is there and it lasted all night! 5 stars!
Kylie S.
Portland
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
one of my everyday essentials, keeps everything perfectly in place with no flashback like i’ve had with every other brand I have tried in the past. goes on great and makes my makeup look flawless. full size lasts me forever too.
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I absolutely love this product! It makes my skin matte and soft at the same time. The price is more on the expensive side but it’s definitely worth the price and it has lasted me a long time! I would recommend using this product
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I was looking for a new powder because I hated the one I was using, decided to give this one a try, I love it. Not only does it last it brightens up the areas I use it in. This is a fantastic product couldn’t recommend it enough
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora