BY KAT VON D

Jessica S.
Surrey
This was just okay for me. I love all my KVD products but this isn’t a love for me. It’s not terrible though. I just found it too shimmery. I like setting powders to be matte.
Ashley D.
London
Seriously an amazing product ! Stays on all day , and really tends to help with oil control. Takes the shiney appearance right out of my t-bone area and holds all of my makeup in place extremely well !
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I enjoy this powder a lot but I have not tried that many in my lifetime. I bought this before she came out with a banana colored one which I would have preferred. All in all I reach for it to set my makeup.
Andriana S.
Onex
Great setting powder. I originally bought the small one to see how I would like it. 1. I loved it. 2. The small size lasted a long time. I did go back and buy the bigger size, and it’s so worth it. I use it everyday.
🦄 s.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This setting powder does its job. It helps my makeup last long, it makes my face look smooth, and flawless. I like to use the shade banana because it brightens up my under eyes. I recommend this product but it can be a bit pricey
Grace I.
Wimbledon , London
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
A gorgeous setting powder. I use this in my kit on all my clients. I love the shade variety of powders, there is one for every skin tone, and it looks like silk on the skin.
Rusa b.
Casa blanca
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This one is a babe. I put on
my foundation and concealer and then fix everything with this powder and after my bronzer and blush it doesn't look too cakey. I'm glad to have this as a part of my everyday makeup. I've tried many translucent powders like It Cosmetics, Tarte, Makeup Forever, Bare Minerals, etc. and this is by far the best.
Pamela L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
i haven’t used many setting powders so i can’t be the best judge but this setting powder is great. my makeup stays put all day when i use this in conjunction with a setting spray. i use it with kat von d’s setting powder brush and my face stays looking matte all day
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
Light weight and yet great coverage! Loving this product though its my first finishing powder so I have little to compare it with i am really happy with my purchase so far!
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
I love this for many reasons! The fact that it smells like cake helps! But it just adsorbs into my skin so well! It’s a great product and you get so much in one package!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora