BY KAT VON D

• Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This setting powder has done wonders for me :) it applies easy doesn’t leave your face looking cakey and it’s great for combination skin it has a matte finish too it also
Kylie S.
Portland
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
one of my everyday essentials, keeps everything perfectly in place with no flashback like i’ve had with every other brand I have tried in the past. goes on great and makes my makeup look flawless. full size lasts me forever too.
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I absolutely love this product! It makes my skin matte and soft at the same time. The price is more on the expensive side but it’s definitely worth the price and it has lasted me a long time! I would recommend using this product
Shannyn M.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I love this product! It was easy to apply helped keep my makeup in place all day! Wasn’t cakey. I have normal skin and it worked great! I would buy this again and again. If your just starting out or into baking I would highly recommend this product. Perfect for anyone!
Jenniffer R.
Idyllwild, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Kat von D has amazing products and we all already know that ! This powder to me was a little too much but I’m not complaining cause it made my face look gooooooooddd!! But it sucks cause even on fine likes it still not perfect !
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I was looking for a new powder because I hated the one I was using, decided to give this one a try, I love it. Not only does it last it brightens up the areas I use it in. This is a fantastic product couldn’t recommend it enough
Alexandra A.
FL, FL
It’s great for keeping your foundation intact , and from melting away when out running errands . I also use a baking method under the eyes for a brighter look ! You definitely get your money’s worth when you buy the full size !
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
This is probably one of the worst setting powders I have used I had the worse flash back the times I used it and it didn’t set my makeup at all I felt my oil building up and coming out all over my make would not recommended anyone
Chyanne E.
Amazing! I was in a hurry to get a new setting powder for my friends wedding and went into Sephora and was recommended this! Best decision to listen to the clerk! It feels like nothing is there and it lasted all night! 5 stars!
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Go to setting powder! If you want long lasting oil control and make up in place this is your setting powder, the finish is very matte and makes skin look very soft, a little goes a long way and it’s perfect for baking your face.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora