BY KAT VON D

Lori A.
I love everything by Kat Von D and treated myself to this a little while back.

I was so impressed with its amazing coverage and staying power and plan on buying this again soon as it was one of my favourites ❤
Hannah A.
Messy messy messy. I like this as it seals in my makeup but a lot sticks to the lid and then comes off when I open it all over my clothes. I just find this product a little expensive for the wastage potential
Erin G.
Saint John
This is my favourite powder and I honestly have no desire to change to another one. I know that this one works and looks great on my skin. The product to price ratio is way better than its competitors.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
This is the best setting spray everrr!! Love the smell of it and love how it keeps my makeup looking fresh as hell and feeling wonderful threw out the day! Will be purchasing again and highly recommend ladies
Alex M.
Cornwall, ON
Excellent product especially considering I have oily skin. This product keeps my makeup looking fresh and keeps it in place all day! The powder is beautifully finely milled and the packaging is cute as well.
Amy T.
penketh, warrington
This is one of my fave setting /baking powder. Used with a beauty blender to press and get my make up. Sometimes creases but you’ll get that with any good setting powder. Love the packaging, have the base make up as a whole with kat Von Dee.
Haley N.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This product is amazing!! So many other powders go everywhere and aren’t the easiest to apply but this product is awesome, easy to apply and I love love love it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to try new looks
Julia N.
I love this setting powder!! It does the job perfectly. This is great to bake with as well as to just set foundation. There is a decent amount of product any there is a stopper so it doesn’t get everywhere.
Amy M.
Thornhill , Dumfriesshire
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I absolutely loved this powder when I first got it, but after a month or so it started to have a really bad sort of smell or something that effected my nose every time I used it, so that really put me off.
Emily 💖.
Edinburgh
I am obsessed with this setting powder. It honestly works a dream and I’ve been trying so hard to find another powder that works as well.
It’s also really effective for baking and setting your under eyes.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora