BY KAT VON D

Kat S.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I thought all loose powders were the same but this proved me wrong! It really locks in my concealer under my eyes. I previously used the make up forever powder but prefer this one
Iqra R.
Maidan Hawalli, Hawalli Governorate
I heard so many good things about this powder. But unfortunately did not work for my skin. 😭
My skin dries out like a drought land and it emphasizes so much texture on my skin. I have no idea why it does this even though I have such oily skin it dries out my face.
I love the idea Kat Von D started. Love her products but this did not work for me.
Chanel B.
St, NL
I really enjoy this product, it has lasted me months and there is still a lot left, I have purchased it time and time again and it is my go to setting powder. It is transclucent so anyone can use it, there is no flash back and it does not dry me out. it is lightweight and not cakey at all. I would recommend this to everyone.
Monica J.
New Castle, DE
I'm not really fan of setting powders so I don't really know what to expect from them. To me, this KVD powder sets my undereyes perfectly and since it has a tint of yellow colour I use it all over my face too when I want to use blush and bronzer without foundation. Also it's really smooth so it's not heavy on my sensitive skin.
Gemma M.
., Cowdenbeath
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Best setting powder I have ever used. Sets every foundation I own amazingly. This doesn’t look powdery or horrible on my skin it just melts into the skin and I really can’t fault it. Use it to set my whole face, bake, set my under eyes and just everything. Can also be used to fix any mistakes when contouring or doing eyeshadow
Judy W.
It's hit and miss with this setting powder, I find if you use it sparingly, it is less drying, not good for baking, leaves the under eye cakey, this is my review on it and maybe my skin and not the product, how do others find this?!
Sabrina C.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g more...
Lovely stuff! The only issue I find with this sometimes is that it can become cakey and grey like if you apply too much in one go! I would not recommend this for dry skin but definitely oily skin! I have had this stuff for a year now and it’s still going!
Megan C.
Prague
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I used to the universal or translucent shade, that’s supposed to work for all skin tones. However on my medium to dark complexion it made my skin look really ashy, like I was using a foundation too light for my skin. Otherwise the product works well and sets make up really well but I just wished I could have it in my shade!
Dee K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
This powder is OK but didn’t seem to make a difference to my makeup and didn’t control oil throughout the day as well as other powders. It make my undereyes quite dry Aswell. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Isabelle C.
This product helped keep my concealer in place but I found it too powdery. I have no idea why because I heard good things about it but it wasn’t they absolute best fit for me.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora