BY KAT VON D

Maria C.
springville
This setting powder just like all her other products is amazing leaves a beautiful finished look
Marian A.
This setting powder hasn't let me down. It locks my concealer in place especially under my eyes.
Denise S.
Catskill
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
It's amazing leaves a great finish. Keeps my makeup in perfect shape even after I get out of work
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I adore this, it's the only high end powder I own and it's so finely milled and smooth, flawless
Ashley S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was just recently shown this product. I love how amazing it makes your makeup look on the face.
Marissa H.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
Love this setting powder! I use it everyday. Goes on great, and keeps my makeup looking amazing.
Mickey B.
Augusta , GA
Comparable to Laura mercier, silky and smooth. I like that there's a shade for darker skin tones!
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I like this but it seems to leave a bit of a flashback . I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
This is probably my all time favorite setting powder. My makeup doesn’t smudge, even if I sweat.
Ariana D.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I actually loved this powder, no shimmer or anything. It's amazing even for people with dry skin!
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?