BY KAT VON D

Aly E.
tulsa
Kat is an all around master of make up. This beautiful, translucent powder helps achieve the best looking make up. It’s not too white or too yellow and locks in your foundation so you don’t look so oily. I will definitely buy again.
Leah A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I like using this setting powder after applying my concealer and foundation. I did not like the small applicator pad that comes with it so I use my own brush. I find that it applies evenly and provides a natural finish. Good for oily skin but does not provide coverage all day.
MaryCate M.
Portland, ME
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
As a news reporter this powder keeps my concealer from fading and moving during the day! Even during rainy days it stays put.
Jessica C.
Amazing powder! Doesnt set into lines or pores. It is great for vaking as well. I love the packaging, kat von d always nails it with the packaging. I would recommend this powder for oily skin.
Savannah J.
Made my face really cakey and not looking good or natural. It made my makeup stay though, even though it made my face look bad.
Taylor M.
Martin, OH
WONDERFUL setting powder! This powder will take your makeup to the next level! I start by applying my foundation and then put on my concealer where I need it and I always follow up with this powder and it makes my skin looks absolutely flawless without ever looking heavy!
This powder brings a flawless finish on the skin. Not a huge fan of the container but the product itself is good.
Sarah W.
Napa
This is a holy grail setting powder, especially after the KVD lock it concealer! (not sponsored by KVD but I basically should be, lol) I'm obsessed with practically everything from her line and as a pale girl that most companies don't make a foundation shade for, I'm in heaven with this brand. This setting powder will lock my concealer in over my suuppeeerrr oily skin. It doesn't tend to separate, but it does start to have a settled in look way into my day. I have not tried touching up in the middle of the day to see if that may help so that would be something to try!
Leigh R.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I could’ve sworn I had reviewed this already but apparently I was mistaken. It’s a decent powder. No better or worse than most other loose powders at this price point. It does its job of setting foundation without giving me flashback in photos which is always a plus. After all of the negativity surrounding Kat Von D’s stance on vaccinations I can’t really recommend or consider repurchasing anything from her line. Kind of a shame but luckily for men there are dupes for everything out there.
Stacey A.
Bloomsburg, PA
So easy to use and helps set everything in place. These product are the only brand I buy. Great for sensitive skin
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora