BY KAT VON D

Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
Not exactly translucent. It does have a faint color. There are also some tiny shimmers in the powder. I would not recommend it for under eye setting or baking. I would use it to set face makeup or maybe a final buff.
Savannah J.
Made my face really cakey and not looking good or natural. It made my makeup stay though, even though it made my face look bad.
Nicole G.
Spencerport
This powder is great. You can use it for baking and it does kind of brighten up your face great for under your eyes.
LAURA R.
EL CENTRO
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
sarah s.
Orlando
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I LOVE THIS POWDER. I found it in my local Sephora. I went in with the intention of picking up Laura Mercier’s setting powder, but one of the gals working there led me to find this powder and it came well recommended for what I usually use powder for. I do a full face on the daily—-so baking contouring—all of that requires setting powder for me. This one goes on light, not chalky, and doesn’t leave flashback. It blends everything together beautifully and gives a “soft” effect. It’s so good.
Jessica C.
Amazing powder! Doesnt set into lines or pores. It is great for vaking as well. I love the packaging, kat von d always nails it with the packaging. I would recommend this powder for oily skin.
hannah p.
Clinton Township
I bought this in translucent, first of all the container is HUGE you get so much powder for what you pay. Great deal. And it keeps your oil levels under control and since it comes in translucent you can easily use it throughout the day if needed and it wont mess up your contour
Marisha B.
united states
Great formula. Lasts mostly all day( that's why it is a 4 and not 5). But still great and perfect tone. Love all of kvd's stuff
Tamiko H.
Don't like it as a setting powder it's a no, but when I do nude or natural eye looks, I love using thr peach powder to set my eye base.
Heather P.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I love this setting powder. It’s super light and feels good on. Has a translucent color so everyone can use it. I use it with the setting spray and it keeps my makeup in place all day. Love this stuff.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?

Sephora