BY KAT VON D #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
  • Does this powder look white under flash?1 Answers
Griselda C.
Dallas, TX
This is an amazing product that I love so much I use it everyday. I highly recommended it to y’all ladies it goes a long way . It don’t even feel heavy on your skin like other products that I’ve use . And it last all day on u no crease no patches no nothing just perfect I love it.
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
I recently found this setting powder and OMG it had became my holy grail. It sets beautifully and keeps my foundation looking flawless also helps cover my pores.
shirley m.
Pasadena , TX
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Deanna C.
Columbia
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
What can I say about Kat Von D, I love her brand of makeup. It just does what it says it’s going to do! I use the setting powder to bake my makeup. The end product never disappoints. If you have scaring on your face or other problems, definitely need to check out her foundation !
Phoebe A.
Kew Gardens, NY
MY MAKEUP DOES NOT BUDGE with this setting powder. It is definitely locked in place. I used it to set all over the face and I do not have a cast or look like a greaseball after a few hours of wear. I carry a travel size with me as well.
claire i.
I love this powder! I use it to set my under eye as well as my smile lines. It’s super light weight and makes my skin look blurred out and perfect. I won’t be buying this again though because there are drugstore alternatives that are just as good.
Mackenzie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
By far my #1 setting powder. It practically makes my pores disappear which is pretty remarkable since they’re quite big lol. Definitely worth the cost in the long run because not as much is needed since just a little bit goes a long way!
dez F.
This is favorite setting powder of all times. It is translucent and blends well into the skin. No need for a lot of it because a little goes a long way. Let's not even get into the smell ... It's Amazing! This is my ride or die setting powder.
Brittany B.
I bought this and have only worn a few times because i was not impressed at all. This powder changed the color of my foundation pretty bad and still creased my concealer under my eyes. I paid like 30 for this and it was an absolute waste.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?